Feel~Free Here........
Welcome to bazaarstop stay here and feel the fun

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Feel~Free Here........
Welcome to bazaarstop stay here and feel the fun
Feel~Free Here........
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*More than 2000 ajars or hasanaat*

Go down

*More than 2000 ajars or hasanaat* Empty *More than 2000 ajars or hasanaat*

Post by yasir101 Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:18 am

*More than 2000 ajars or hasanaat*

Assalamu alaikum:
It will take you just 2 minutes to read this Article but it will give u more than 2000 ajars or hasanaat and added to ur good deeds , please read it and follow and forward it to your friends they will get sawaab, hasanaat as well as an increment in your good deeds

Now that Ramadhan is here, the month of blessings, Shehr ur Rehma, Shehr ul Barka as it brings blessings in our lifes, lets ponder over few things we already know and we really need to follow them

The reward of any good action is multiplied in Ramadhan
The following are highly recommended practices :
*Feeding the poor, giving as much money to poor as Sadqah
*Voluntary salat
*Reading the Glorious Quran
*Doing zikr ie keeping your tongue busy by doing zikr
first ten days read-
Ya hayyu Ya Qayyum birah matika astaghees
second ten day read-
Rabbigh fir wa arham wa anta khair ur rahimeen
the last ten days read-
Allahumma ajirna minan naar

Allah Subhana va ta'aala says in The Holy Quraan
"O you who believe fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, in order that you may attain God Conciousness. Ramadhan is the month in which Quraan was revealed, as a guide to mankind and as a clear evidence for guidance and judgement(between right and wrong). So who ever among you witness this month , let him spend it in fasting, but if anyone is ill or on a journey the prescribed period(should be made up)by days later.God intends ease for you and he does not intend hardship, and (He desires) that you should complete the prescribed period and that you may Glorify God for guiding you and that you may be thankful Surah 2: 183-185

We should also keep in mind
The following are to be avoided
*Backbiting
*Slandering, Gossips
*Entering into an Arguement
*Listening songs, watching movies, soaps etc
*Lustful Intentions
It happens with many of us we abstain from unlawful during the day by behaving well but do not care about the unlawful at night and do what ever we want this method is described in a hadeeth by Prophet Muhammed salallahu alaihi wassallam  said 
"There is many a one who gains nothing from his fast , except hunger and thirst ", that is why the verse says la allakum tattaquun that u may attain God conciousness.

Quoting a few hadiths
Prophet Muhammed salallahu alaihi wassallam said 
If one of you is fasting and someone abuses him or fights with him, he should tell him 'I cannot respond to you for I am fasting'
On another occassion he said
'He who does not leave evil all he gets from fasting is thirst and hunger"
Prophet Muhammed
salallahu alaihi wassallam  said 
Every good deed is rewarded from 10 to seven hundred times over, but Allah says fasting is the exception , it is for me, and my servant forgoes his eating and drinking for my sake , so I myself will reward my servant for it"

so lets follow the sunnah, hadeeths and make as much Good deeds as we can during this Ramadhan

May Allah Guide us on the Straight path, Ameen

JazakALLAH Khair
yasir101
yasir101
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum